Saturday 10 April 2010

Just a quick update

I haven't had much of a chance to update this week so this is just a quick post to bring you up to speed.

The rest of my stay on David Ferrier was pretty uneventful and I managed to have all of my DHE treatment. I got home on Saturday afternoon and spent until Wednesday in bed feeling really awful. I thought at one point that the DHE had not worked. I finally began feeling better on Thursday and am now feeling pretty good. The migraine and DHE are now in remission again so I've just got to put up with the SUNA which is bearable.

I always try and make the most of my painfree time so am going away tomorrow to Butlins Skegness. Every year at this time there is a christian gathering/conference there with speakers, bands etc. I've been for the past three years with people from my Mum and Dad's church but this year am going on my own. I'm not too worried about that as you get to meet loads of people there. I'm looking forward to the break and being near the sea. I'm not looking forward to the journey though as there is loads of engineering works but I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

I'll write about it when I get home and I also want write a bit more about more hospital stay and some of the amazing people I met.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the quick update Kate. I'm pleased to hear that the rest of your hosp stay was uneventful. Sorry you had such a rough start to the week but glad you're feeling better now. Enjoy your time at Butlins.

    Take care,
    Moll x x

    ReplyDelete